Join our expert network
We are looking for an Institutional Donor Funding Manager
We are looking for an exceptional institutional donor funding manager, with experience in international development and in leading proposals for European donors, to join the World Learning team in London.
As part of a small team in London, s/he will lead on the development and implementation of the European institutional income stream (mainly DFID/EU), whilst actively representing World Learning at meetings and networking events. As a self-starter, s/he can also expect to be involved in programme design and all aspects of proposal development.
We are actively looking for international development professionals to join our European network of experts.
World Learning Europe is a new social enterprise, building on the credentials and 80 years’ experience of World Learning Inc. We work with institutions, communities and individuals to advance inclusive solutions to critical development issues, such as exclusion and lack of access to quality education and decent work.
We believe in listening, exchanging knowledge, building local capacity and supporting local inclusive leadership and want to hear from you if you believe in the same and appreciate the ideas, cultures and context of others.
As our work centres around an inclusive approach to accessing quality education and employment, we are also looking for technical experts in:
- Workforce and Economic Development
- Youth Development
- Civil Society and Governance
Benefits of partnering with World Learning Europe include:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Personal contact and programme support pre-, during and post-assignment
- Opportunity to build meaningful relationships across cultures and professional disciplines
- Joining an elite cadre of innovative and dedicated development assistance professionals who make up World Learning’s global team
- Access to networking events and sectoral training and development workshops